For these hot days, Luxe's customers can cool off with a yoghurt made of dried fruits and nuts, easy to make and delicious.
1 bottle of Cooking spray (anti-stick solution)
170g of brown sugar
4 tablespoons of butter
340g cup oats
170 of crushed walnuts
170 of pumpkin seeds
1 liter of non-fat yoghurt
300-400g of strawberries
1) First heat up the oven to 350 ° C, using a spray over the surface of a 20 x 20 cm grill.
2) Then use a saucepan to cook the brown sugar and butter until the two things flow softly.
3) Next, pour your casserole out of the stove, add oats, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and stir well.
4) Add the mixture to the prepared baking pan, about 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Then remove the baked mixture, let cool on the grate. When the finished product is cooled, it breaks into pieces.
5) Bring the whole crunch mixture into the 8 glasses, followed by a layer of sugar-free yogurt, strawberries and enjoy.