This Quinoa Fried Recipe requires only 10 minutes to make and it's so delicious. Fresh veggies and quinoa make a healthy and satisfying combination. Try it!
• 2 Cups of Quinoa
• 1/2 Teaspoon of minced Ginger
• 1 Medium Carrot minced
• 1/4 Onion minced
• 1/2 Cup of peas
• 2 Eggs
• 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
• 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
1. Scramble the 2 eggs into a bowl
2. Using a skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of sesame oil over medium high heat
3. Add the scrambled eggs and let them cook. Remove from heat and chop them in pieces
4. Pour the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat and cook the onions, carrots, and ginger for 2-3 minutes
5. Add the cooked Quinoa and stir until combined. Add the soy sauce and mix everything together. Add the cooked eggs
6. Add the frozen peas and cook one minute more until the peas are heated through
*To cook Quinoa simply boil 2 cups of water or stock in a pot. Add 1 cup of Quinoa, stir and place a lid. Cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.